"As the executive secretary to the president of the hospital, I need to communicate with all medical departments and with the public. Frequently, my written communications address a sensitive subject. Since taking Linda's business writing program, I am confident that my communications are now clear and diplomatic."
Executive Secretary - Hospital
- I am founder and president of Malesic Associates, training and consulting firm.
- For 20 years, I have provided training and consulting for businesses and individuals to increase their communication and sales skills, to provide superior customer service, and to enhance leadership effectiveness.
- I am a frequent speaker for conferences, luncheons, and special events for businesses, professional organizations, and Chambers of Commerce.
- I founded and was CEO of a successful computer technology consulting firm.
- I have been recognized for business expertise and interviewed in national publications such as Selling Power Magazine.
- I am a Life Member of the National Registry of Who's Who in American Business.
- With a B.A. in Communications from Penn State University, I have been a consultant for my alma mater to provide on-site training for many businesses.
- As an adjunct professor, I have taught Professional Communications for Franklin & Marshall College.
- I feel honored to be the first recipient of the "Educator of the Year" award given by Lancaster-Lebanon IU 13, Adult Education.
- I have authored and coordinated special projects for the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- I am a certified Performax International business facilitator for personal and corporate development.